2011 PVMN First Weekend Follow-up!

Hello!

The first weekend was a success! I truly hope that each of you enjoyed the sessions, the instructors and getting to know your fellow MN candidates. It was such a pleasure to finally meet each of you and put a face to a email address :O)

Speaking of…
If you haven’t done so already, please send me a brief three sentence bio, a photograph of yourself and your contact information (address, phone (s), email address, website link if applicable [i.e. facebook, linkedin, etc…]).
If you are having trouble with formatting just send me the pieces and I can put it together. I’m suggesting that the deadline be: 8PM on April 10, 2011. A place will be reserved for you within the directory and if you choose to not participate please still RSVP!

On another note: I would like to reach out to all of the writers in your group to summarize or characterize the first weekend. Please share your thoughts and your stories! If anyone has some pictures that they would like to share, please send them my way as well. Your class’ website will be updated as we go so that you can share your stories with your friends and family!

As always, don’t hesitate to contact me should you have questions or just need some information.

Regards,

Krystal